346660, Rostov region, village Bolshaya Martynovka, Sovetskaya st., 61.
Phone number: (86395) 2-15-50.
Martynovskiy District is situated to the east of Rostov region, in the central irrigated zone between the rivers Don and Sal. The district administrative center is village Bolshaya Martynovka, founded 1772 on an ancient settlement site.
The distance from Bolshaya Martynovka to Rostov-on-Don is 193 km, to the nearest region towns: to Semikarakorsk – 75 km, to Proletarsk – 100 km, to Konstantinovsk – 105 km, to Volgodonsk – 130 km; to the region centers of Volgograd and Krasnodar – 368 km and 471 km, to Moscow – 1208 km.
The district main trade is agriculture, specializing in plant and grain production and processing. The numbers of enterprises are 16 collective farms, 2 public enterprises, agricultural cooperative, private farms. The district has favorable natural and climate conditions, contributing to agricultural productivity of all specimen planted in the North Caucasus.
The district mining enterprises include constructional send mining, break clay mining, limestone mining. The district is peculiar for natural mineral water and therapeutic mud springs, favorable for sanatorium treatment.
The district territory is crossed by four regional motorways: “Rostov-on-Don (to highway “Don”) – Semikarakorsk – Volgodonsk – Yuzhniy – Bolshaya Martynovka”, “Semikarakorsk - Bolshaya Martynovka - Krasnoarmeyskiy”, and the southern village Bolshaya Martynovka circuit. The district territory is covered by 74,5 km of district motorways and by 27,5 km of rural roads. The distance from Bolshaya Martynovka to the nearest railway station of Volgodonsk is 130 km, to the nearest village Romanovskaya river port – 25 km, to the Volgodonsk river port – 130 km, to the Azov seaport – 234 km, to Taganrog – 265 km, to the Tsymlyansk and Rostov-on-Don airports – 50 km and 193 km correspondingly.
The district educational institutions net is represented by 18 kindergartens, 22 schools, 1 children sport school, etc. The district healthcare institutions are 2 district hospitals, 3 ambulances and 36 obstetric clinics.