The exact time of Cossack N.N. Bulanov’s Mill construction is not known. The first official reference of the mill belonging to N.N. Bulanov, located at Gymnazicheskaya street (nowadays, Mira street) dates back to 1912. Therefore, the mill was constructed earlier than 1912. The one-storey building (nowadays, the electric workshop location) was erected at the mill territory for the steam engine placement. The Mill was partially destroyed during the Great Patriotic War period. The Mill building was reconstructed in 1952. The Mill presents the historical monument of town industrial architecture, referring to the beginning of 20th century, the building facade mounting features compositional decisions and architectural decor, typical for the eclecticism rationalistic trend – the brick style.